Friday, February 1, 2013

Waiting List Number: February 2013

Well, it is the first of the month, and you know what that means around here. Time for a new waiting list number! Here it is...

 We dropped three spots to #63!
Sorry for the blur; Daisy did not want to sit still this time. 

Did your heart sink a little? Mine did, too. Just a little. We are, of course, always hoping for monumental movement each month, but we know that cannot always be the case. This is the fewest number of spots we have moved thus far, but we are always happy with any movement our monthly updates may bring. And we are trusting in the Lord to bring us our child, not just a child, at the right time. My sweet, sweet spiritual mentor, Betty, said it very well via text convo today. I text her each month as soon as our number comes in, and her response today hit the nail on the head:

"OK, making progress for sure. I was hoping for 30 but don't want you to get the wrong kid so I'll be patient! Love you." 

How perfect is that? Love you, too, Betty! 

We are continuing to pray for God's guidance and protection over our sweet bird as we wait. Thank you for praying right alongside us. Adam and I cannot adequately express how much we love, appreciate and need you going before the Throne on our behalf. 

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord Himself, is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

Love, 
Baylor 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...