Tuesday, July 10, 2012

THANK YOU!!

Thank you all so very much for all of your prayers about my fingerprints! I spoke with the woman in charge this morning, and the issue has been resolved, and my prints have been sent to Alabama for clearance within the state. That means that they are READABLE! Yes! We should be getting our clearances back within the next couple of weeks. This has been an enormous prayer need for us, and we know that your prayers played a huge role in getting things moving. We cannot thank you enough.

And while we are on the subject, I want to thank you all from the very bottom of my heart for all of your prayers and support for us as we walk through this adoption. You have shown us the true meaning of being brothers and sisters in Christ as you have given your time, talents and resources to help us bring our little one home. You are God's work in our lives, and we are blessed beyond measure to know you.

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3

Love,
Baylor

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...