Sunday, September 23, 2012

Adoption Tees Around the U.S: Post #2

Today we continue our adoption t-shirt journey around the U.S. I am super excited about this post, because it involves some of the people I love the most in the whole wide world! Meet my beautiful family!
                                                     Grandparents-to-be! Aren't they cute? 
                                                        Auntie Brookie and Uncle Josh
                                                               Brooke and Christina
                                                                   The whole family! 
I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for each of these incredible people. They have loved and supported us every step of the way. Mom and Dad, thank you for being so encouraging and a constant source of love, advice and all kinds of support. Brooke and Josh, thank you for being excited right alongside us. We are SO happy that our sweet little one will have you in his/her life to look up to. Christina, thank you for your sweet spirit and love for this family (and extra thanks for staying up till midnight with me to watch gymnastics during the Olympics!). 

God has blessed my life in many ways over the years, but few of His blessings equal that of my family. Adam and I are so grateful to God that our child will be surrounded by family members (on both sides!) who love the Lord and each other. 

On a random silly side note, all of these pictures were taken in the restaurant where Adam asked my dad if he could marry me. Glad my Pop said yes! 

Love, 
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...