Thursday, January 23, 2014

Springing into a Noonday Spring!

Since joining the Noonday Collection team in October of this past year, I have found SO much happiness, purpose and hope springing up in my life. As we have wandered through the (sometimes) wilderness of international adoption, Noonday has been a source of true joy for me.

Being able to partner with hardworking men and women around the world in order to provide a way out of poverty, all while helping to bring orphans into their forever families? That is my jam! I have absolutely loved every single minute of it! Even the accounting and bookkeeping, which, if you know me (an English teacher to the core), is really saying something!

Thanks to so many wonderful friends and family members, I had an incredible fall/winter season. Being able to meet the friends of all of my friends and share the Noonday story and vision with so many women has been so humbling for me. God is writing a beautiful story, and I am honored to be a part of it.

And now it is time for a new chapter. On February 20, the Noonday Spring Line will officially launch! We have TONS of beautiful new pieces and incredible new stories to share with you.

Here is a teeny tiny sneak peek:

 Check out that middle bag! I die. 
 It is really all about the artisans and what God is doing in their lives through Noonday Collection. 
This beautiful necklace comes from our new Haiti partnership. 
From their hands to yours. 
Bright, vibrant colors are the signature side of this new collection, 
and I cannot wait to get my hands it all! 

I would absolutely LOVE to partner up with you to host a show. It will be a time for good snacking, great story-telling and fun shopping. Sounds like a good girly time to me! As the hostess, you can earn rewards while you and your friends/family shop. Use your rewards toward Noonday freebies OR you can have Noonday make a donation to an adoptive family instead! 

Interested? Click HERE

Or leave a comment below. 

Or email me! (baylor.noonday@gmail.com)

"and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry

    and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness,
    and your night will become like the NOONDAY."
Isaiah 58:10

Love, 
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...