Monday, March 3, 2014

Wait List Update: March 2014

I feel like I should maybe stop calling these posts "updates," as nothing has changed in the last five months. For the fifth consecutive month, our number has not changed. I am really at a loss. I'm trying to hang on to God's sovereignty, but it is hard.

It is SO hard.

And so I'm sitting here tonight, after lots of tears, trying to wrap my brain around the fact that this is our life. That we are almost two years into this and there is no real end in sight. Things aren't moving slowly. They just aren't moving. We have stalled out completely.

So, if you would pray for us. If you would please pray, maybe tonight or tomorrow, that God would comfort us and provide for us in this middle of this unbelievably deep valley that we are walking. If you would do that, I would appreciate it more than I can say. If you would please, please pray that March would be the month that changes. We need something different. Something good.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...