Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wait List Update: September 2014

A day we have been praying for for several months has finally come with this month's update. We have finally broken into a new decade on the waiting list! Amen and hallelujah! Here it is…

Solo photo with my Daisy girl this month while Adam recovers from some serious hornet stings. 

We are both so excited and relieved to be making progress toward the top of this verrrrry long list. God continues to be faithful to us in the midst of this difficult journey, and we are trying anew to press in and lean solely on Him. It is SO hard sometimes, because want SO badly for this just be over and to have our children home with us. But we are trusting in our great God and His timing in our lives and the lives of our children. We continue to be so grateful for each of you who is praying for us and our family. We are honored by your love and faithfulness to our mission. 

I pray that we will be faithful to this calling on our lives and that we will always give God the glory as we continue down this path. 

"May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart
    be pleasing in your sight,
    Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."
Psalm 19:14

Love, 
Baylor 

P.S. As always, please message me for the actual number. I would LOVE to share it with you. 

1 comment:

  1. Super pour ce bond en avant et courage dans cette attente!!!!

    Floriane et Damien qui espèrent la venue de 2 enfants d'Ethiopie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...