Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bethe for Beth

This past weekend, I traveled down to Jacksonville, Florida to spend time with a woman I love, Mrs. Beth McCallister. She valiantly fought against breast cancer for nearly ten years. Mrs. McCallister was a beautiful, brave woman whose heart has an unlimited supply of love to give. I have been richly blessed by the impact this incredible woman has had on my life. She loves so well, and I am blessed enough to be a recipient of her great love.

I want to do something in her honor, and I want to invite you to join me.

The Bethe Rope Necklace, made of up-cycled artillery, is Noonday Collection's top selling piece. I took one of these down for Mrs. McCallister this past weekend, and we wrapped it around her wrist, where it sat until yesterday, when she went to be with Jesus, a reminder that she is a strong and special woman who has touched more lives than we can count.

So, I want to ask you to purchase a Bethe Rope Necklace and wear it with pride, or maybe give it to a strong woman you know. And I want to let you know that 100% of my commission for every single Bethe Rope Necklace purchased between now and September 30 will go toward a donation to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation made in Mrs. McCallister's name.

Bethe for Beth. 

Click HERE to place an order. Please make sure you select me as your Ambassador so that I can know to donate my commission from your purchase.

Thank you for being a part of honoring this incredible woman.

Love,
Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...