Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wait List Update: May 2014

After almost SEVEN months of silence and sitting in the same spot on the waiting list, I am happy to say that we have FINALLY moved up on the list. So we can't share the number on public forums anymore, but here is our first excited picture in a long, long time!

 Happy, happy smiles! 
Email or message me if you want to know the real number! 
Daisy is excited about the new number, but not so thrilled to be back to taking pictures. 

We are hopeful that this bit of movement is just the beginning, and that we will see many referrals in the days and weeks to come. The last seven months have certainly been a test for us, and we have tried so hard to stay faithful to the Lord. I have been far less than perfect, but I serve a God who loves me anyway! 

Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind;
for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love 
and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.
Psalm 26:2-3

Love, 
Baylor 

1 comment:

  1. We don't need to know the number your smiling faces say it all. Sending you lots of love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...