Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Weekend Escape

The Knotts LOVE to camp. And this past weekend, we got to do just that. Adam and I packed up the car and the pup and headed out to Cheaha State park to spend the weekend in the wild with each other and our precious Daisy girl. It was so wonderful to get out and away and just enjoy being out in the woods with each other.

We started out by hiking out to Pulpit Lookout to catch the sunset. 
Snapped this one of my best fella just soaking up God's creation. 
The view is absolutely breathtaking. 
My two favorites in the whole, wide world. 
And some love from my best gal. 
 She loves being out in the woods as much as we do. 
And she brings so much joy to my heart. 
Family photo! 
The sunset was quite worth the hike. 
Wow. 
 Back at the campsite... 
With the Knott family camping staples: root beer and fire. 
 Early morning fire and some breakfast with these two. 
Staying toasty warm! 
 And a morning hike to finish out the trip! 
Exploring. 
Taking it all in. 
Good for the soul. 

I am so thankful for time away with my two greatest loves and the chance to enjoy God's beautiful creation, deep conversation and quiet peace. 

Love, 
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...