Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Like Adoption

In case you have not noticed, the Knotts really like adoption. This video (linked below) was shared with me by another adoptive mom-to-be. She is the same sweet lady who sent me my first Ethiopia Christmas ornament. The short video shows a family who has responded to God's incredible calling on their lives. Please take a few minutes to watch it. You will be amazed by what the Lord can do through two ordinary people who are willing to listen to what He has for them. Even when it looks absolutely crazy. 


This such a beautiful picture of the Gospel and what God can do with us, plain old us, if we are just willing to trust Him. Our lives will not be wasted when we live like this world is not our home. I pray that we will let the Lord use our lives to bring glory to Him, regardless of what that looks like to us. 

What an incredible way to live. 

Love, 
Baylor 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...