Monday, March 4, 2013

Psalm 130

My mom sent me an article over the weekend that focused on waiting on the Lord. The main passage used in the article was Psalm 130. It is a beautiful chapter, so I thought I would share it.
Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord; 
Lord, hear my voice. 
Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. 
If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, 
Lord, who could stand? 
But with you there is forgiveness,
so what we can, 
with reverence, 
serve you. 

I wait for the Lord, 
my whole being waits, 
and in His word I put my hope. 
I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, 
more than watchmen wait for the morning. 

Israel, put your hope in the Lord, 
for with the Lord is unfailing love, 
and with Him is full redemption. 
He himself with redeem Israel from all their sins. 

Psalm 130

Sometimes God's Word is all you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...