Thursday, March 21, 2013

Adoption Tees Around the U.S. Post #6 + Some Other Things

Today's adoption t-shirt post takes us to the Windy City!

 Say hello to Amy! You might remember her from some earlier posts. She and her husband reside in Chicago and through the adoption process, we have become good friends. Even though we have never met. Amy has been such a blessing and encouragement to me over the last several months, and it has beem incredible to see how sovereign God truly is, bringing people into our lives when He knows we need them most. Thank you, Amy, for being such a good friend! It is so, so, SO good to know that you are right there when I need a bit of encouragement from someone who understands right where I am. Thank you for being an instrument of God in my life!

On a related note, we are STILL selling these super fancy t-shirts. If you want one, please leave a comment below or email me. They are $20, and ALL of the profits go DIRECTLY toward bring the little one(s) home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Second thing for today: You guys are some serious prayer warriors! A few days ago, I posted asking for some serious prayer for movement in the way of referrals. And THREE have gone out in the last TWO days! Now that's what I'm talking about!! Thank you all so much for praying with us. Please keep praying that God will continue to move in this way.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Last thing for today: I am going on a blogging hiatus until Easter Sunday. We are going to be out of town with my family, and I will be without access to a computer. I shall miss writing on a regular basis, but I am so very much looking forward to time away with my family. Yay for relaxing! Hopefully, I will have an exciting new number to share with you as soon as we get back.
 
"Truly, my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from Him. Truly, He is my rock and my salvation; I will never be shaken."
Psalm 62:1-2
 
Love,
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...