Sunday, June 30, 2013

Room For One More?

Been visiting the grandparents for the last nine days, so I have LOTS to catch up on! Even some things God opened my eyes to during the 8 hour drive home from Myrtle Beach today. I will work on getting everything written down soon, but I wanted to share one totally awesome thing...

What seems like forever ago I told you that we were starting to work on being approved to expand our parameters to be able to adopt a sibling set.

Well, guess what!!!!!

BOOM! There it is!
Click on that picture to make it big and beautiful! 

We are approved by the U.S. government to bring home two precious babes! Oh, how my heart leapt out of my chest when Adam called to tell me this had come in the mail. Joy! Pure and unadulterated joy! I have been praying for two. I hope it is two! We are ready for two!! 

OK. I have to go spend time with my man! We have been apart for NINE days. 

I am so looking forward to sharing our new number (as soon as we get it) tomorrow and writing about what has been rolling around in my little brain here lately. Maybe I will have time tonight. Maybe not. In case it slips my mind.. key phrase: bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. 

Love, 
Baylor 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...