Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wait List Number: September 2013

We got our next waiting list number today!

 We are number 31! 
Daisy is always pumped about any movement. 

OK, so I know one spot might not seem like a huge deal. But it IS. The court system in Ethiopia is closed right now for the rainy season, so I was expecting to get an email telling me that we did not move AT ALL. 

This was a pleasant surprise. 

I have been praying throughout this process that there would never be a month when we just didn't move. And I thought for sure that this was going to be the month and that God was going to use it to teach me to trust Him more. But instead, He did this! He reminded me that even when things seem impossible to human minds, anything is possible with Him! 

"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." 
Matthew 19:26

Love, 
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...