Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It Landed

We received confirmation from FedEx yesterday that our PAIR letter has officially been delivered! What and enormous weight lifted off our shoulders. Apparently, few things in the world have the ability to throw me into a tizzy quite like adoption paperwork. Our letter was originally scheduled for delivery on Monday by 6 P.M. Naturally, I was stalking FedEx like a crazy woman, refreshing my tracking number every few minutes. Then, it suddenly said, "Delivery Delayed: Future Delivery Requested." My heart dropped down to my heels. And then I saw the new expected delivery date: Friday 3/13. I did my best to remain calm, but I was more than a little upset. A whole week? Our letter is going to sit in the FedEx facility for a whole week?

But the Lord is good and sovereign, and in the midst of my crazy, I tried to remind myself of those truths and rest in His peace.

So you can imagine my elation when we received our email confirmation yesterday that the letter had been successfully delivered to our agency. It landed. Yaaaay!



Now all we do is wait. Wait for a court date. Wait to travel to Ethiopia to meet our son!

And yesterday was made even more wonderful when we received updated photos of our little guy!

FOUR OF THEM!

So that is what I have been doing for the last 24 hours. Staring at the sweetest little face I have ever seen.

Love,
Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...