Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Reminder

And this is why I have the best sister in the entire world.

After I posted my Debbie Downer entry earlier today, my amazingly beautiful and fabulous sister shared this link on my wall. A simple reminder that God is with me in this. He will not let me be overcome by this because I am His.

Thank you, Jesus, for giving me people like her, people who remind me who You are, people who do not give up on me.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior." Isaiah 43:2-3

Love,
Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...