Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Back with a Big Announcement

I think this is the longest I have gone without blogging since day one on April 10, 2012. Yikes! I can tell you, without a doubt, that I have missed writing. BUT I have a good reason for my hiatus. I have been busy applying for, training for and launching my own business!

OK. So, saying it like that kind of terrifies me a little bit.

Here's the skinny.

I have partnered with Noonday Collection, an awesome U.S. based company that comes alongside artisans from all over the world, mainly women who have been marginalized by their own cultures, and works with them to create beautiful accessories that are then sold here in the U.S. Noonday Collection often pays these artisans more than DOUBLE what they could earn in their own economies. And as a result, these talented artisans now have access to education and healthcare in addition to earning a living wage for their work.

So what does that mean?

Well, I have become a Noonday Ambassador, someone who locally sells this merchandise in order to continue the support provided for our artisans. What this means is that you, yes you, can host a trunk show in your home (AKA have some of your friends over for snacks and wine), and I will tell you all about Noonday and then give you a chance to shop around and try on some beautiful accessories. All of this while providing a true pathway out of poverty for God's children around the world!

PLUS, as the hostess of a show you can choose to get a percent of the sales toward free jewelry or donate that same percent toward your or a friend's adoption. Pretty awesome, right?

Some of my samples arrived in the mail today, and I am going to share them with you soon. But for now, you can head on over to my site and check out what Noonday has to offer. Just make sure you select my name as you Ambassador when you check out. :)

"And if you spend yourselves on behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness and your night will become like the NOONDAY."
Isaiah 58:10

Love,
Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...