Thursday, October 31, 2013

One More Day

Today is October 31. That means tomorrow is November 1.

Another month has passed by. And it has been a quiet one.

I am not sure what is going on in the adoption world, but things seems to have gone pretty quiet again. So quiet, in fact, that I feel like I can hear my own heart thudding in my ears sometimes. There is no real way for me to accurately express to you how I feel reaching the end of another month and feeling pretty certain that we have not moved much, if at all.

I am so exhausted from it.

I am so frustrated with it.

I am so confused by it.

I am so over it.

Really, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

But I know that God is bigger. He is greater in every way. And I trust that He is working in our lives, even though I cannot see it.

And I am asking you to pray. Please pray that somehow we will get an update tomorrow that reflects movement. I don't know if my heart can bear another month at number 31. There is one more day for God to work a miracle. Please join us in praying that He does.

Still, we ultimately trust in the Lord, in His unfailing love and mercy. We fix our eyes on Him and trust Him to get us through this.

Only He can.

"But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His unfailing love."
Psalm 33:18

Love,
Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...