Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Last Night's Success!

Whew! My first trunk show as a Noonday Ambassador has come and gone! And it was so much fun!

For the last few weeks I have been running around like a crazy lady trying to get everything ready for my Noonday Launch Party. It all came together last night in a beautiful way. Surrounded by women I love and respect, I was able to take a huge step in moving forward with this new venture. I am so thankful that the Lord has put such sweet and supportive (not to mention beautiful!) ladies in my life. We had such a good time looking at and trying on jewelry, talking about the artisans, how the different pieces are made and what Noonday really stands for. It was an incredible evening.

 Most of the table the night before. 
I couldn't fit it all in the frame! 
Shimmery treasures! 
 ALL from Ethiopia! 
Perfect date night jewels! 
 Lovely ladies shopping and trying on! 
Beautiful friends adorned in Noonday! 

I so meant to take more pictures, but I got completely caught up helping all these lovely ladies. Hopefully next time! 

Thank you all so much for coming out to make my launch party a success. You have made me feel like I can do this! 

And if you couldn't come or are one of my far away friends, you can still place an online order toward this show! Just select my name from the Ambassador drop down menu at checkout and then enter "Baylor Knott Launch" in trunk show field. 

Love to you all! 

Love, 
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...