Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wait List Update: July 2014

The first of the month has come and gone. And with it a new wait list update. 


 We are officially # ___! 
 Daddy-O to be with our girl. 
And this lasted for about 20 seconds before I was about to fall over. 
No upper body strength. 

We are still not moving a ton, but I did not really think we were going to move at all this month. Please continue to pray that God would move in our lives and that He would make His will evident to us as we seek to follow His path in our lives. 

Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me. 
Psalm 23:4

Love, 
Baylor 

P.S. As per the new social media guidelines, please email or message me if you would like to know our newest number

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...