Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful, Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday this past week. We were down in Florida visiting my family, and it was absolutely fantastic. Not only did we get to see my immediate family, we also got to spend time with all of the grandparents and Aunt Sallie and Uncle Roger. I am so very thankful to the Lord for blessing me with such a beautiful family. They are incredible people. And here they are!

 Brooke, Josh and Umpa on Turkey Day
 Daddy-O painting the door stoppers for Black Friday at Pizazz
 Dad, Christina, Mom and Uncle Roger
 Mom and Gran. So pretty! 
 Brothers! 
 And our annual visit from the pilgrms
 Every year, the Adams Family (some of our oldest friends), dresses up like pilgrims to bring us a Derby Pie. I am not quite sure how this tradition got started, but I am glad it did! I can only imagine the looks they must get as they drive from their house to ours. Christina thinks we should all dress up as Santa and Mrs. Claus and the elves for Christmas of 2013 and pay them a visit. 
 Brooke and Gran 
 Three generations
 Daddy! 
 The girls! 
 The food!
Gearing up for Black Friday at Pizazz. 
 The 6 A.M. Crew
Only Mom has the strength to keep going!
Pizazz looks adorable for Christmas! 
 Watching football on Saturday night

 My little tister!!
 Beginning with this photo, the following series was our attempt to get a "family shot" of Brooke, Josh and their two dogs, Bevy and Beezy. As you can see, it went swimmingly. 




 My bird! 
 With the Mom
 Adam, Brookie, Josh and Umpa
 Pops
 Brenda and Mom
 Uncle Roger and Brookie share a birthday this coming week, so we celebrated early. 
 Aunt Sallie and Uncle Rog
With my Gran!! 

We had such a great time, and I already miss my family so much. God has blessed me beyond compare with the people I get to call my family. We are hoping that this was our last Thanksgiving without our little bebecito in our arms! And on that note, the end of November is just around the corner, which means another waiting list number is on the horizon. Yikes! 

Love, 
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...