Thursday, November 1, 2012

Waiting List Number: November 2012

Our much-awaited, highly-anticipated waiting list number came today! I must admit that I was stalking my gmail account like you would not believe waiting for it to arrive. Before I share the actual number, I want to show off God's INCREDIBLE goodness. Here is the last paragraph from my prayer journal last night:

Last thing. You know we get our new number tomorrow. You know what it is, what all of them will be. Please, Lord, let us be in the 70s. I know it is a big jump, but I could really use the encouragement. I know everything is in your hands, and I trust you, Lord. But you tell us to ask, so I am asking. 

So based on that, you probably have a pretty good guess as to where we are, but just to make certain...

 We are now number 79!!!
Praise the Lord! 
Even Daisy is excited! 
Test photo that I loved too much not to post! 

So now you know! The Lord heard our prayers (and yours, too!), and we have left the 80s behind! I just about jumped out of my skin when I saw that beautiful number on my computer screen. God did His thing! The best part is that ELEVEN referrals went out from our agency this month. That means there are eleven children in Ethiopia who now have moms and dads. Eleven children who will grow up knowing they are loved. Amen to that! 

"Come and see what God has done, His awesome deeds for mankind!" Psalm 66:5

Love, 
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...