Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend on the Plains

This past weekend, we were down in Auburn for the Auburn-Georgia game/day of devastation. Despite the less than satisfactory outcome of the football game, we still had a great weekend. My family  RV'd it up from Florida, and a fun time was had by all. Here is the photo dump to prove it!

 With Mom at the campfire

 Adam's handiwork 

 :)

Enjoyed extra time with my bird! 
Sarah, Daddy-O and Brookie
Mom and Dad on game day
 War Eagle! 
Sissy
Sarah hijacked my camera. I have several pictures just like this...
Adam and David
Me, Mom, Sister! 
We had a great weekend. It was so very good to see my wonderful family; it had been about three months since our last visit, so we were overdue. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for everything! Can't wait to see everyone again for Thanksgiving! 

We are coming up on the halfway mark for the month of November, and so far, five referrals (that I know of) have gone out! Our prayers to be number 68 on December 1 continue, and we would love for you to pray with us. 

Love, 
Baylor 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...