Friday, April 12, 2013

Pancake Breakfast Prep Phase 2

It's the day before the BIG DAY! So I have been trying to make good use of my down time this week (sweet little 8th grade angels are on a field trip, providing me with some extra time on my hands) by working on little tidbits for the breakfast along the way. Yay for efficiency!

As you know, the majority of our shopping was done last weekend, so this evening Courtney came over and we worked on getting things together. This mostly included mixing up some of the batter ahead of time to avoid a chaotic rush tomorrow morning. Here is the product of our work for the night, completed amidst some wings and a hot and ready pizza from Little Caesar's .

The vast majority of what you are seeing is for the breakfast tomorrow morning. You see that teriyaki sauce and salsa in the upper right hand corner? Those and the items immediately behind them are the only thing in the fridge that Adam and I purchased for ourselves. All of those bowls on the middle shelf and the containers on the bottom are pancake batter; the milk, eggs, juice and bacon are also ALL for tomorrow. So please come hungry! 

Also, it is important to note that we tested the pancake batter by making a round of pancakes, and I must say that they were A-MAZING! Extra fluffy and delicious. Do you doubt? Come find out! 

I am both excited and nervous about tomorrow. Excited to see what God has in store and nervous about running out of food. 

As always, we would greatly appreciate your prayers. We are hoping, really hoping that this is the LAST fundraise we will need to do. 

OK. I have to go to sleep. Tomorrow is an early morning, and I hope to see you there! 

Love, 
Baylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...