Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Another Step

I owe an enormous debt of gratitude to all of you who prayed for us yesterday. From what we have heard and deduced, things seem to have gone well, but we will not know for sure for another couple of weeks.

For now, we are working on getting our fingerprints renewed. I know, right. Third time. We are pretty sure it will be the FINAL time we have to do this. But we would LOVE for you to pray for us, as this has the potential to delay our case. And that thought sends me into a tail spin. I'll be honest. I am feeling super frustrated that after three years of diligently keeping up with so much paperwork, I missed something so key as such a critical point. Grrrr.

For now, we are taking another step toward our little man, and we are SO ready to see him and BRING HIM HOME.

So I'm just trying to hang in there and trust that God is sovereign over my oversight.

Hopefully, I will have some awesome news to share with you VERRRRY soon!

Lots of love,
Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...