Tuesday, January 13, 2015

SHINE 2015!

This is the week! This is the week! I am leaving for Austin to spend four days with some of my favorite people… Noonday Ambassadors!

Our annual conference, dubbed "Shine" this year, has finally arrived, and I CANNOT WAIT! We are kicking the week off with a Rwanda reunion, and then I get to spend lots and lots of time with my adoption soul sister, Amy, and about 300 other Ambassadors from all around the country.

Eeeeeeek!


These women, oh, these women. They are women who long to see the world change and then do something about it. They fight poverty, slavery and violence. They promote women's rights, adoption and maintaining the family unit. They advocate for justice both here and around the world. They sacrifice, encourage and work HARD.


And I am so honored to be counted among them.


I wish you could see the kind of community that has been forged among these ladies, most of whom have never actually met in person. They pour into each other and lift one another up. They offer advice and counsel, encouragement and love. And they do it without judgment. They share some deep and hard things, both to look for help and to offer it.


Last year, I wrote about my experience in Rwanda with 24 of these fascinating and awe-inspiring women. It was unlike ANYTHING I had ever experienced in my life. And now I get to meet even more of these women, get to know them and their stories. I am PUMPED!


I have always wanted to lead an extraordinary life, and I am so thankful to have this group of women o challenge me and spur me onward toward what God has for me. They give me courage.


Bring it on Austin, we are ready to SHINE in 2015!


Love,

Baylor

P.S. Odds are, I will be BLOWING UP my Instagram feed starting Wednesday night. Feel free to check out what this awesome community is like. @baylorknott Or you can follow our hashtag: #noondayshine2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...