Sunday, January 25, 2015

BIG Prayers Tomorrow

Thank you SO much to every single one of you who has committed to praying for us and our son and our adoption tomorrow. Adam and I will be praying at 4 A.M. (CST) tomorrow morning if you would like to join us. But we will GLADLY take your prayers ANY TIME!

Here is what we are praying for:

-Courage for all parties involved, one in particular

-Compassion for all parties involved

-Swiftness in decision making

-GOD'S FAVOR. This one is the big ask.

Now, you are probably wondering, when will we know what comes of all this praying? And I don't have an answer for you. My guess is that it will be a few weeks. But believe me, dear friends, when I know, you will know.

Thank you for partnering with us and being willing to go before the throne of our Father on behalf of our sweet, sweet son. He has s one SERIOUS fighters in his corner. And by that, I mean YOU!

Love,
Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...